Thursday, February 17, 2011

sweet little {espen} - 11 days new

Ok, seriously. How lucky am I? Two newborns in two weeks (and another next week!). I am in heaven! I was so excited that Heather contacted me to do sweet little Espen's newborn photos! He was one amazing sleeper and we got to do some pretty fun photos with him!





I just can't resist the yawning! Melts me every time! :)

Heather & Scott - thank you SO much for contacting me to "fill in". :) What an honor to photograph your sweet little guy! He was SO fun and SO easy to photograph! Congrats to you guys. He is just perfect in every way!
(oh - did you get the giraffe??)

2 comments:

Ryan and Nicole said...

Oh Kara these are amazing!! Great job! And Grady is absolutely lovely. We need to get together soon to catch up so our little people can meet. :-)

Unknown said...

Kara...you are amazing!