Friday, March 11, 2011

sweet baby {brooklyne} - 2 weeks old

I can't believe she is already 4 week old now, but I had the privilege of taking photos of sweet baby Brooklyne a few short weeks ago! I am just LOVING that I have been able to capture so many newborns lately...keep sending them my way! :)

Layne is just so sweet with her lovable little baby girl! I think they are just perfect together, don't you??

It took till then end of the 3 hour shoot, but Brooklyne finally decided to do some deep sleeping for us! It was TOTALLY worth the wait! :)

I just love this...
This was a basin that Layne's mom bathed her in when she was a baby! How wonderful is that?? I love being able to incorporate special props into shoots!

Congrats Jason & Layne on your sweet little baby "B". She is just precious! Enjoy every little moment with her!

0 comments: