Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Heart Broken Huskies...

Good thing Greg and I have such a cute niece and lots of family in Oregon! Otherwise, our trip down south Labor Day weekend would have been a mostly painful one. Our Huskies dropped their season opener to the Ducks. I hope the rest of the season looks nothing like our game on Saturday, but I am a little nervous it might.

The rest of our weekend was pretty great. We headed into McMinnville to my parents house for a family get-together. We had a blast catching up with everyone (Brian and Stephanie, I am so honored and excited about your wedding!!), and of course, watching Karis play. I really can't believe how she is turning into a little person these days! I just love her! I had a great time with everyone! Greg and I are looking forward to the next gathering!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

AHHHHH, I LOVE what you did to that picture of Karis!!!!! Stinkin' cute!!!

Sadie said...

Awesome stadium pic...the colors are so vibrant!